Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Direct Reports: 0
Location: Petaluma HQ
The Customer Service & Account Management Support position will be responsible for providing backup for the Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Coordinator, along with being responsible for assisting Account Management with shipping sample orders. We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented individual who has very strong customer focus, excellent phone and email etiquette. Along with superior customer service skills the ideal candidate would possess a strong awareness of environmental and social issues and feel passionate about making a difference in the world.
Data Entry / Order Entry – 40%
- Use and maintain CRM system (NetSuite) for entering new leads, sample requests received from Account Managers, and processing orders placed through the website as needed
- Efficient and accurate data entry in ERP System (NetSuite)
Customer Support - 20%
- Pack and ship sample requests from office
- Take incoming calls from Customer Service Line
- Return messages received on the Customer Service Line
General Office Support - 20%
- Manage product sample room
- Order samples from the warehouse for sample room as needed
- Assist with ordering office supplies and organizing the shipping room
Additional Responsibilities - 20%
- General backup for the Customer Service Department
- Help coordinate weekly Friday lunches
Experience & Skill Set
- 2+ years experience in customer service related area
- Ability to communicate written and verbally in both English and Spanish
- 1+ years experience in data entry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, written and verbal. Easy to get along with, patient and enthusiastic.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette.
- Highly organized, able to multitask and work independently in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Excellent computer skills and capable of quickly learning new software systems
- Experience with ERP/CRM, and/or order management systems.
- Experience with NetSuite a major plus
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation is dependent on experience. World Centric offers a competitive benefits package to eligible employees. The benefits package includes health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, sick and vacation paid leave, wellness incentive program, paid holidays, 401(k) with Company contribution, and electric vehicle and alternative transportation incentive programs.
Please send your experience and a brief cover letter exploring how your skill set and experience fits in with the position and why World Centric interests you. In your cover letter, please include the social and/or environmental issues that are important to you along with why you would be a good fit for World Centric. Please send information to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.